Colleges in the UK prepare over three million students with valuable skills for the workplace every year, helping to develop their career opportunities and strengthen the local, regional and national economy. SignedUp provides Colleges with a vital employability and skills management tool to help improve engagement with local employers and manage and report on employability activities.
By giving students a central window into employment and skills related activities and one central point for employer interaction, SignedUp makes employer engagement simple and straightforward for everyone involved.
Using one portal for all related activities not only saves Colleges valuable administration time but also significantly reduces costs.
- Manage work placements and apprenticeship placements – use SignedUp to manage multiple placement programmes and demonstrate compliance with health & safety vetting and student welfare
- Improve employability skills – students can use SignedUp to access resources and information, manage their CV and apply for jobs
- Flexibility to run local programmes – with SignedUp you can run multiple programmes from mentoring schemes through to specific sector skills recruitment drives
- Increase Engagement – increase reach to more businesses and wider labour market
- Increase Partnership – match skills provision to labour market demand
- Empower Employers – give local employers an easy way to engage with students
- Increase Efficiency – Streamline employability and skills services with one central system
- Reporting – Create quick reports to measure success rates
- Improve careers education – provide better information, advice and guidance
- Increase apprenticeships – improve access to higher and degree apprenticeships
We would be happy to provide you with a demonstration to see how SignedUp can add value to your College.
“A skilled workforce engendered by engaged employers and supported by colleges will be the backbone of this country’s future economic success.” Martin Doel, Chief Executive of the Association of Colleges (AoC)